Friday, November 7, 2014
Home it's mean many thing to me. Home is the place where I grow from the childhood to be adult. The place where my personality formed. I play with my brothers and my sister in my home and we make alot of storyes in every corner. From my home where I learned how to write how to speak. In my home all my dreams and my secrets it's keep it there. Every square in my home tells story. The home it's mean the save, the shelter. The home is the most safety place for you. In the home where you can take personal freedom. Form your home where you can find your neighbors,or maybe your friends. In concluding, some people they do not have home, so they do not feel what do you feel. The home is the most important place you can own it. If you now where is your home that's mean you find your rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment