Friday, October 17, 2014
Introduction
I'm from Saudi Arabia. I have three brothers and one sister, my brothers older then me, but my sister she is younger then me. In my free time I always like to get party in my apartment, or go the gym. I have been at asu 6 month, I came in 7 march 2014. I decide to come to asu, because my brother was study at asu, and he graduate in 2010, also he get really nice job in a big company, so that the reason make my come to asu. After I graduate from asu I plan to compleat my studying and take master, but I did not decide where I will study the master yet. My major is business, I choose this major, because I would to be successful business man. I have friendly and comedy characteristic, and that give me a lot of friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ibraheem,
ReplyDeletePlease check the past tense forms of verbs. You really need to study hard and write well to be successful in Business.